Bioinformatics Presentations and Publications
The following material may be downloaded and viewed. However,
we request that it is not "re-presented" as your own presentation.
These files may be saved to your computer by "right-clicking" on them and
choosing "Save Target As...".
- Identification of differential gene expression from MPSS data based on bootstrap percentile confidence intervals
- Presented at InCoB2004: Int'l Conference on Bioinformatics.
September 5-8, 2004, Auckland, NZ (430 KB PPT File)
- Selective Breeding and cDNA Microarrays
- Invited Talk at Applied Quantitative Genetics in a Genomics World Workshop.
QDPI&F, July 26-27, 2004 Joondoburry Conference Centre, Bribie Island, QLD (340 KB PPT File)
Design and analysis of microarray experiments at CSIRO Livestock Industries
- Invited seminar at the Statistical Society of Australia, QLD Branch.
Brisbane 6 April 2004 (1.4 MB PPT File)
A simple method for computationally inferring microarray sensitivity
- BioInfoSummer Symposium, ANU, Canberra 1-5 December 2003 (414 KB PPT File)
Microarray Experimentation: Design for a Meaningful Analysis
- Dairy CRC, Sydney 29/30 Sept 2003 (508 KB PPT File)
Statistical Analysis of cDNA Microarray Data: Challenges and Solutions
- Seminar at AAHL Geelong and Chiswick Armidale,
Dec 2002 - Jan 2003 (1.6 MB PPT File)
- USA Visit May 2003
- MMI Genomics, UC Davis & Michigan State Univ. (2.4 MB PPT File)
- Bayesian Mixtures
- Presentation at XV AAABG Conference, 7-11 July 2003, Melbourne (332 KB PPT File)
- Intensities vs Intensity Ratios
- Presentation at XV AAABG Conference, 7-11 July 2003, Melbourne (294 KB PPT File)
- GenePix post-processing program for quality assessment of raw microarray data from CSIRO Livestock Industries
- Poster at Michigan Symposium on Animal Functional Genomics,
May 9-11 2003 (94 KB PPT File)
- Microarray Joint Analysis
- Poster at Horizons in Livestock Sciences, 25-28 May 2003, Gold Coast (290 KB PPT File)
- Link to List of Selected Publications